Have you heard?
You can register your business to participate in E-Scrap for Camp 2018!
HOW IT WORKS
- Participating organizations will have the opportunity to collect electronics from employees, friends, family and the business for two weeks during the month of March (Your collection weeks will be determined by your location).
- Collection boxes and pallets will be provided by Sunnking at no cost (Box dimensions are approximately W48″ x L40″ x H48″ and they sit on top of a standard pallet).
- Electronics will be picked up by Sunnking the week after your scheduled collection and recycled at no cost.
- Sunnking will track and record the net weight of electronics recycled from each participating location and will provide a report and Certificate of Donation at the end of the campaign.
- At the end of the campaign Sunnking will donate a portion of the proceeds to Camp Good Days for every pound of electronics recycled.*We will not be making a donation on the weight of CRT devices.
Registration ends January 26th, 2018!
Help us break our goal of over 3.5 million lbs. of electronics recycled through e-Scrap for Camp!